Terms and Condition
Thank you for your interest in eZhire!
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY REGULATE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND eZhire TECHNOLOGIES FZ-LLC. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE PLATFORM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. eZhire RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST STOP USING OR ACCESSING ALL EZHIRE PLATFORMS IMMEDIATELY. ALL THE FAQS AND FEES LISTED ON ALL eZhire PLATFORMS ARE A PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
eZhire Technologies FZ-LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively, ‘eZhire’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) provide online car rental services for residents and visitors. eZhire is easily accessible and compatible with both IOS, Android, and Huawei phones. The website, mobile application, and associate services are collectively referred to as “the services”.
Definitions - The following terms are used throughout these terms and conditions and have the following meanings
- Account: It means the account that the Users are required to register through the App and/or the Platform to use the Services including the required documents needed to complete the Account registration.
- Rental: The client pays for the days the car is rented out or if any add-ons are added, they will also be considered as rental.
- Add-ons: All additional services provided by eZhire inclusive of an additional driver, full insurance, and personal accidental insurance. All add-ons such as GPS, baby seats are subject to availability.
- Non-Rental Charges: means charges that may be incurred by the Client as a result of the Client's use of a vehicle including, but not limited to, traffic and parking fines, toll fees, fuel charges, excess mileage fees, insurance premium, the Payment Default Penalty Charges, and the Early Termination Penalty Charges.
- App: Mobile application that displays all of eZhire’s services and charges including current on-hires and previous hiring rental history.
- Booking Confirmation: Any, and all written or electronically transmitted confirmation orders sent by eZhire for a vehicle that may contain, including without limitation, reservation number, the description of the vehicle, pick-up location, date and time, drop-off location, date, and time, payment terms, quantity, duration of the vehicle being rented and any special condition.
- Booking ID: A specific booking reference on each vehicle’s booking via the application and confirmation upon a booking.
- Customer/Client: you’ or ‘your’ collectively means a person or company renting out the vehicle via the eZhire app and/or platform.
- Discount: Any promo code (of an amount or value) which is given by eZhire to an individual (client) to apply on any booking of their choice contingent on the promo’s expiry date.
- Extensions: If the client would like an extension on the rental for an additional period than the initial booking.
- Early Return Charges: This means the penalty charges payable by the Client in the event of early termination of a Vehicle Rental Agreement by the Client.
- Platform: means any online tool provided, processed, and/or maintained by eZhire (including, but not limited to, through eZhire’s App, website, all subpages, and subdomains, all Content, Services, and products available at or through the Platform located at https://www.ezhire.ae/ or any other related domain offering access to, or facilitating the provision of, the Services).
- Fleet Partner: the car will be assigned/delivered to you by one of our partners/vendors. Partner is a locally registered car rental company that owns the rental vehicle.
- Vehicle means the vehicle of a Vendor enrolled within the Platform that has been rented by a Client or agreed by a Vendor to be rented out to a Client through the Platform, and that includes its parts, components, accessories, and registration documents.
- Service means the online and/or offline services, provided by eZhire for the provision and use of the technology that eZhire has developed for collaboration, communication, and payment between the Vendors and the Clients, including without limitation access to eZhire App, online community, communication tools, and payment services.
- Wallet: This is for our users to add credit for future purchases such as rental or non-rental, or just keep extra credit in time of need.
eZhire provides a technology platform that enables users of the mobile application or website to be provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”). The application arranges and schedules transportation and logistics services with independent third-party providers of such services, including independent third-party transportation providers and independent third-party logistics providers under agreement with eZhire or certain affiliates (“Third Party Providers”). Unless otherwise agreed by eZhire in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for your personal, noncommercial use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT eZhire DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A TRANSPORTATION CARRIER AND THAT ALL SUCH TRANSPORTATION OR LOGISTICS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT EMPLOYED BY eZhire OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
Eligibility, registration, verification
Eligibility to hire a car:
The minimum age for hiring a car is 18 years and the license must be present at the time of booking. Furthermore, If you are on a resident visa in the UAE, you must have a valid UAE driving license (front and back), Emirates ID (front and back), Passport, and Visa page. If you are on a visit visa, you must have a valid home country license, international driving license, and valid passport with a visa stamp. In the case of Etihad, Emirates, and Masdar Clients groups provision of Staff ID is mandatory.
Driving License Requirements:
The renter and driver must be in possession of a valid driving license.
United Arab Emirates residents require a United Arab Emirates driver's license.
Drivers from GCC countries, Gulf Cooperation Council, are required to present an original passport as GCC identification cards are not accepted.
Clients on resident/employment visas or visas under processing must have a UAE driving license. In some cases, If the UAE driving license is less than a year old, then a supporting home country driver's license showing that the driver has been driving for more than 1 year is required.
Clients from Japan, the Republic of Korea, Greece, and Turkey are requested to have a translation of their driving license, which must be approved by their embassy or consulate.
Clients from China are requested to have a notarized translation of their driving license.
Valid national driving licenses from the following countries are accepted:
North America: Canada, USA
East Asia & Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Middle East: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar
Africa: International driving license needed.
International clients also have to be in possession of an international driving license.
Please note this may vary depending on RTA rules and regulations.
Changes in Status:
Clients must immediately notify eZhire if the case of the occurrence of any of the below mentioned events:
- If a client’s driver’s license has been suspended, expired, surrendered, withdrawn, lost, or is no longer valid for any other reason.
- If a client is involved in a traffic accident while operating one of eZhire’s vehicles.
- In the case of a change of contact information: email address and mobile phone number etc.
- If a client's credit card information changes.
By refraining from informing eZhire about any of the above-mentioned events, a client’s contract with eZhire may be suspended or terminated. Contingent upon the nature of the change, eZhire retains the right to request clients to provide an updated copy of their official driving record.
Use of the Services
In order to use most aspects of the Services, clients must register for and maintain an active personal user Services account (“Account”). Clients must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in their jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account. Account registration requires Clients to submit certain personal information, such as the client’s name, address, mobile phone number, age, and at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or accepted payment partner). Clients agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in their accounts. Failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access and use the Services or eZhire’s termination of these Terms with the client. Clients are also responsible for all activity that occurs under their account and agree to maintain the security and secrecy of their Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by eZhire in writing, they may only possess one Account. In addition to this, clients must have one account on a single device.
User Requirements and Conduct:
The Service is not available for use by individuals under the age of 18. Clients may not authorize third parties to use their Account, and may not allow individuals under the age of 18 to receive transportation or logistics services from Third Party Providers unless they are accompanied by the client. Additionally, clients may not assign or otherwise transfer their Account to any other person or entity. Clients agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and may only use the Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials). They will not, in their use of the Services, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third Party Provider or any other party. In certain instances, clients may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and clients agree that they may be denied access to or use of the Services if they refuse to provide proof of identity.
Text Messaging/Push notifications:
By creating an Account, clients agree that the Services may send them text (SMS) messages or push notifications as part of the normal business operation of their use of the Services. Clients may opt-outowners of receiving text (SMS) messages from eZhire at any time.
eZhire uses email and electronic means to stay in touch with their clients. For contractual purposes, Clients:
- Consent to receive communications from eZhire in an electronic form via the email address they have submitted or via the Platform.
- Agree that all Terms and Conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that eZhire provides to them electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a physical writing or traditional mailing.
eZhire may, in its sole discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed for Account credit, or other features or benefits related to the Services and/or a Third Party Provider’s services, subject to any additional terms that eZhire establishes on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”).
Clients agree that Promo Codes:
- Must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner.
- May not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by eZhire.
- May be disabled by eZhire at any time for any reason without liability to eZhire.
- May only be used according to the specific terms that eZhire establishes for such Promo Code.
- Are not valid for cash.
- May expire prior to the client’s use.
- Every Promo Code has a certain validity and upon reaching that, it will expire.
eZhire reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes by the client or any other user in the event if eZhire determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms or these Terms.
Wallet Credit Use:
As part of your User account, eZhire may provide you with access to features of wallet in the eZhire application which may allow you to: (i) manage payment for Services; (ii) add and store prepaid credit balance (“eZhire credit”); Fee, usage and limits may be modified by eZhire from time to time.
In eZhire’s sole discretion, clients are permitted from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to eZhire through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and submission of entries for competitions and promotions (“User Content”). Any User Content provided by clients remains their property. However, by providing User Content to eZhire, clients grant eZhire a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and eZhire’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from the client, and without the requirement of payment to the client or any other person or entity.
The Client represents and warrants:
- Clients either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases necessary to grant eZhire the license to the User Content as set forth above.
- Neither the User Content nor the clients’ submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content nor eZhire’s use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Clients agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by eZhire in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. eZhire may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at eZhire’s sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to the client.
This Agreement between a client and eZhire and any access to or use of the Platform or the Service by a Client is governed by
- the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates as applied by Dubai International Financial Centre for Customers in UAE.
- the laws and regulations of the Qatari jurisdiction and courts for Customers in Qatar.
- the laws and regulations of the Bahraini jurisdiction and courts for Customers in Bahrain.
- the law and regulations of the Saudi Arabian jurisdiction and courts for Customers in Saudi Arabia.
- the law and regulations of the Omani jurisdiction and courts for Customers in Oman.
- the law and regulations of the Kuwaiti jurisdiction and courts for Kuwaiti Customers.
- the law and regulations of the Pakistani jurisdiction and courts for Pakistani Customers.
- Any dispute which may arise between the Client and eZhire pertaining to the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement shall be amicably settled, failing which the Small Claims Tribunal of the Dubai International Financial Centre, or any relevant jurisdiction of the location in which the booking was created, shall be the competent authority to settle the same.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the party’s original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of eZhire to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. eZhire’s rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
Viewing your Account History:
- At present, clients can access the following information through the eZhire application:
- Rental and payment history
- Account statements and information:
- Incurred fees and charges
Clients must understand and agree that eZhire has no duty to provide clients with rental, billing, payment, or other account information or reminders in any other way. Clients are responsible for checking, managing, and updating their accounts, rental, billing, and payment information.
During an active reservation, if the payment is declined regardless of the amount, the vehicle may be immobilized unless the declined payment is settled. This includes - rental payment, Salik, any fines, or accidental damage.
Cancellations of Confirmed Reservations, Refunds, Vehicle Lease Subscription:
Cancellations of Confirmed Reservations and Refunds:
- The client agrees and accepts that a confirmed reservation will be valid for 24 hours starting from the confirmation of the vendor, after which it will be canceled automatically.
- All cancellations of confirmed reservations by the client must be communicated directly to eZhire. If the client cancels, despite having confirmed their reservation, within 3 hours while providing prior notice to the handover of the vehicle, the cancellation will be processed without a penalty and the Lease Payment (or part thereof) that has been received by eZhire will be refunded to the Client. This is subject to any associated cost, including, but not limited to credit card fees.
- If the client is canceling the booking (Self-pickup) from the counter no amount will be charged from the client.
- If the client is canceling the booking upon receiving the car then the Delivery fee + 1-day rental will be charged from the client.
- Clients expressly release eZhire of any and all liabilities related to the Vehicle Rental. The client agrees and acknowledges that eZhire is not responsible for resolving any disputes between clients and vendors, whether related to the cancellation of a confirmed reservation, or the processing of any changes to a Confirmed Reservation, or otherwise. eZhire disclaims any and all liability in this regard. If you have any inquiries about cancellations or reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Platform.
- The client agrees and acknowledges that the Rental Payments are subject to the Vehicle Rental Agreement and in no event may eZhire be held liable for the refund of the Rental Payment and the Additional Fees.
- Any amount which is above 20 AED (US$ 5.00) can be processed for a refund through the original mode of payment and/or credited in the wallet. The amounts under AED 20 (US$ 5.00) or lower will only be credited to the eZhire wallet.
Network Access and Devices:
Clients are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Their mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if clients access or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and will be responsible for such rates and fees. Clients are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications and any updates thereto. eZhire does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
Subject to the client’s compliance with these Terms, eZhire grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
- access and use the Applications on the client’s personal device solely in connection with their use of the Services.
- access and use any content, information, and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for personal, and non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by eZhire and eZhire’s licensors.
Clients may not:
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services.
- Reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by eZhire.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Services except as may be permitted by applicable law.
- Link to, mirror, or frame any portion of the Services.
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
- defames harasses, abuses, threatens or incites violence towards any individual or group.
- do any unlawful or promotes unlawful activity.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Car.
We have the right to, in our sole discretion, determine whether or not any Client conduct is appropriate and complies with these Terms and Conditions. We also have the right to terminate or deny access to and use of any Account and the Service to any Client for any reason, with or without prior notice.
Third-Party Services and Content:
The Services and all rights therein are and shall remain eZhire’s property or the property of eZhire’s licensors. Neither these Terms nor the client’s use of the Services conveys or grant to the client any rights:
- In or related to the Services except for the limited license granted above.
- To use or reference in any manner eZhire’s company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks, or service marks or those of eZhire’s licensors.
Payment, Security & Extra Mileage
We accept all Credit and Debit Cards for rental and non-rental payments. All fees, penalties, and trip charges will be automatically deducted from the authorized credit/debit card provided during the booking. The client must ensure that the credit card information associated with bookings is always up to date and that there are sufficient funds available to cover any amount owed. Fees and charges incurred by clients are not refundable except in the case of fraudulent activities not caused by the clients.
Once you submit your registration, there will be a refundable charge of AED 3.67 (or equivalent to US$ 1.00 for credit/debit card validation).
A refund can be done through the Original Mode of Payment as well as in the eZhire wallet. However any amount which is equal to AED 20 (US$5.00) or lower can only be credited in user’s wallet.
Clients are solely responsible for all credit card, banking, service, cellular, data, or access fees or charges incurred in relation to any payment to eZhire in terms of insufficient funds or the use of any of the services and features.
For all payments taken against a client's credit card, eZhire will send a payment confirmation email to the registered email address. This will be sent within 48-72 hours of the payment.
Refund TAT (Turn around time) is 7-10 working days in case of any disputes or cancelation after confirmation.
If a booking is canceled before confirmation the amount is refunded within 24 hours
Multiple Bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Prepaid cards are not accepted under any circumstances.
With regards to repairing and cleaning fees, clients will be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or the necessary cleaning of, Third Party Provider vehicles and property resulting from use of the Services under the client’s Account more than normal “wear and tear” damages and necessary cleaning (“Repair or Cleaning”). If a Third-Party Provider reports the need for Repair or Cleaning, and such Repair or Cleaning request is verified by eZhire in eZhire’s reasonable discretion, eZhire reserves the right to facilitate payment for the reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the Third-Party Provider using the client’s payment method designated in your Account. Such amounts will be transferred by eZhire to the applicable Third-Party Provider and are non-refundable.
Clients shall be responsible for taxes (VAT) as applicable, any processing fees associated with their use of the Services and Vehicle Rental, and any credit card fees and banking transaction fees (if applicable).
We generally do not take any form of security deposit; however, it depends on each hiring while validating documents.
eZhire reserves the right to ask for security deposits during the document verification process, at their sole discretion.
Delivery & Collection:
Delivery and collection charges are as follows:
- UAE AED 39.00, each way, exclusive of VAT
- Oman OMR 3.00 each way, exclusive of VAT
- Bahrain: BHD 2.00 each way, exclusive of VAT
- Qatar QAR 39.00 each way
- Pakistan: PKR 250, each way, exclusive of tax.
One of the eZhire partners closest to the pickup location will deliver the car to the client. eZhire operates 24/7 and can deliver the car depending on availability in the pickup area and as per the availability of the car.
Insurance and its criteria:
All cars come with comprehensive insurance as per UAE law. In the event of an accident or damage, clients must notify the police immediately and should not move the vehicle until the police issue a report or advise them to do so. Failure to submit a police report will render clients liable for all costs incurred as a result of the accident and will result in no insurance coverage.
If the police report provided is ‘Green’, clients will not be charged as this was not the fault of the clients. If the police report is ‘Red’, there will be excess insurance charges depending on the type of car and the extent of damage caused.
If it is the client’s mistake and a ‘Red’ police report is provided - maximum liability will be charged (This only applies if additional full insurance is not included in rental).
If the clients decide to take full insurance for an extra charge, they will not be charged any excess for a ‘Red’ Report as long as a valid police report is provided.
Note: Punctures, tire damage, wheel caps, aerials, and windscreens are not covered by insurance even after getting full insurance coverage For full information about insurance, until caused due to an accident where a 3rd party is involved.
For full insurance details: click here.
Extra Mileage (As per Booking Confirmation email):
UAE: There is a limitation on mileage based on the days you have rented out the vehicle
- Daily – 225 KM
- Weekly – 1400 KM
- Monthly – 2000/4000 KM
If the mileage is exceeded, you will be charged based on the below criteria
- Economy: AED 0.50 per Kilometer
- Sedan: AED 0.50 per Kilometer
- SUV: AED 0.80 per Kilometer
- Luxury: AED 5.00 per Kilometer
Oman: There is a limitation on mileage based on the days you have rented out the vehicle.
- Daily – 250 KM
- Weekly – 1400 KM
- Monthly – 4000 KM
If the mileage is exceeded, you will be charged based on the below criteria:
- Economy: OMR 0.035 per Kilometer
- Sedan: OMR 0.035 per Kilometer
- SUV: OMR 0.050 per Kilometer
- Full Sedan OMR 0.050 per Kilometer
- Luxury: OMR 0.080 per Kilometer
Bahrain: There is a limitation on mileage based on the days you have rented out the vehicle
- Daily – 300 KM
- Weekly – 1175 KM
- Monthly – 5000 KM
If the mileage is exceeded, you will be charged based on the below criteria:
- Economy: BHD 0.035 per Kilometer
- Sedan: BHD 0.035 per Kilometer
- SUV: BHD 0.050 per Kilometer
- Full Sedan BHD 0.050 per Kilometer
- Luxury: BHD 0.080 per Kilometer
Qatar: There is a limitation on mileage based on the days you have rented out the vehicle
- Daily – 300 KM
- Weekly – 1750 KM
- Monthly – 2500/5000 KM
If the mileage is exceeded, you will be charged based on the below criteria:
- Economy: QAR 0.20 per Kilometer
- Sedan: BHD 0.25 per Kilometer
- SUV: BHD 0.25 per Kilometer
- Full Sedan BHD 0.30 per Kilometer
- Luxury: BHD 0.40 per Kilometer
Non-Rental Charges Criteria:
All non-rental includes Fines, Toll gates, Excess Mileage, Fuel charges, and damages.
Clients will be charged on the card provided at the time of the booking for any non-rental charges. eZhire will always send an email/notification to the client with details and will charge directly. The fines, in particular, will be charged on the client’s credit/debit card once the fine updates are provided to the vendor by the transport authority of the respective city/country.
There is a surcharge on fines up to 15% plus the fine amount. In the case of other surcharges, the same will be communicated to the client via the booking confirmation email.
All non-rental charges vary from case to case and from country to country.
eZhire makes no representation or warranty that the information provided directly or through the Service is accurate, reliable, or correct; that the Service will meet the client’s requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, that the Service will function uninterruptedly or be secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Clients assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from their use of information, content, or other material obtained from the Vendor or Service.
Clients are solely responsible for all of their communications and interactions with Vendors, as applicable, and with other persons with whom they communicate or interact as a result of the use of the Services. Clients understand that eZhire is not required to screen or inquire into the background of any Vendors or Vehicle Lease, nor does eZhire make any attempt to verify the statements of Vendors.
eZhire makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Vehicle Lease and has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, freshness, safety / Roadworthiness, or legality of any Vehicle Lease advertised by Vendors; the ability of Vendors to undertake the Vehicle Lease; or that the Vendor Service will be available at any particular time, or location. eZhire does not warrant or guarantee that any Vehicle Lease offered through the Platform will meet a Client's requirements. Clients agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with Vendors, and with other persons with whom they communicate or interact as a result of their use of the Services, particularly if they decide to communicate via other means than the Services or to meet in person.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of our Fleet Partner which are mentioned in the rental agreement that you will/may be asked to sign at the time of vehicle handover.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR APP, ITS CONTENT, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM A VENDOR OR THE SERVICES.
For Car Hired the Car Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions will apply signed upon delivery of the vehicle.