- The credit card will be automatically charged for any extension in the number of days, traffic fines, salik/toll charges, damage or any other charges related to the rental.
- The rental is on a 24hrs basis with 1-hour grace period. If the collection is not requested 3 hours before the return time, an extra day of rental will be charged. Also, please note, the collection request needs to be within the operating timings of the car rental company.
- It is advised to request for car collection 3 hours in advance to ensure timely collection of the vehicle (vehicle collection can be requested via the eZhire mobile app).
- Kilometers allowed - Daily: 300 km, Weekly: 1750 km, Monthly: 5000 km.
- Please make sure to return the car with the fuel level that was provided at the time of vehicle handover. If not on the same level, you will be charged accordingly.
- In the case of any damage to the car, a police report is mandatory (dial 999 for police assistance).
- It is highly advisable to check the vehicle thoroughly both inside and outside for any spots, scratches or damages and mark them on the vehicle report upon vehicle delivery/collection.
- Punctures, tyre damage, wheel caps, aerials and windscreens are not covered by insurance even after getting full insurance coverage, unless the damage is caused as a result of an accident and the client has obtained a valid police report.
- eZhire can only guarantee a vehicle category / group. If for any reason the reserved/booked vehicle is not available, eZhire reserves the right to substitute a comparable or superior vehicle at no extra cost to the customer.
- Please note, if a booking is cancelled by the customer within 1 hour of the delivery time, the customer will be charged a day's rental (for the car booked) plus VAT and delivery charges for the cancellation.
- Delivery or Collection (one-way) charge within Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman & RAK: AED 39
- Airport pick-up and drop-off charge is AED 39 each way
- Salik: AED 5 per crossing
- Excess Fuel Usage Charges: AED 20 + fuel cost
- Fine charges: AED 30 + 3% of the fine amount
- Taxes: 5% on all the applicable charges
- One-way drop-off fee is applicable if rental is for less than 7 days
- Dubai to Abu Dhabi or vice versa is charged - AED 199.
- Dubai to Sharjah or vice versa is - Free
- Extra KM:
Economy: AED 0.30 per Kilometer - Sedan: AED 0.35 Per Kilometer - SUV: AED 0.50 Per Kilometer - Luxury: AED 0.50 Per Kilometer
Modified on: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 1:24 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.